Sparkler Bomb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love making sparkler bombs/ fountains! if you get a pipe, weld a cap on each end then drill a hole in one end and fill it with sparkler dust then put a sparkler as a fuse u get a sweet fountain!

man u suck at making em make em like sidney said so they blow up but if u want them 2 look good then make a fountain and do it at night but i suggest a peanut butter cup (a bug one) or a milo tin and fill it up 2 the top then put the lid on poke a hole use a sparkler as a fuse then use about three rolls of tape on it its works heaps good

Yeah, if you're going to do a fountain, you need to strip the dust off the metal and add it into a milo tin. For extra effect, we used to add cans of deodourant to the mix until my brother got hit by shrapnal when we were standing +30 meters away. Ouch...

I can bairly see your sparkler bombs guys where are they??????

Ill show you a sparkler bomb, this is what happens when 2 sick minds "Me and a mate" go to Safeway and clear out their whole 2 rows of sparklers and then the lady just looking at you at a counter saying "WTF". Anyway this is a sparkler BOMB sorry did someone say BOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB.

Theres sticky tape holding it together just so we could get the mold then we used wire.

Tell me what you think.

IMGP3147.jpg

IMGP3152.jpg

ahahahaha light it man. when you strap them together it works pretty well too. it will make a massive flash and it will be over in seconds.

I already have lighten it.

Was like last new years night so was all dark, the heat that came of this was like "WTF" your eyes were pinched if that makes sense.

It lasted a while like until it got to the bottom everyone was like hmm this is crap then out of the blue GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR louder and louder lol thats when they screamed and creamed them selfes.

We have done all sorts of stuff but by far this is one of the best. Weve done all those little sparkly bombs they are just for the kids to have a laugh but this one here actually burns a hole in your underwear and pocket LMAO.

DUDE.. that F*#ked up!!

lol thats fkn MAD!!

When you set it off YOU BETTER record it!

^^^

did you read that he already has lighten it like a year ago lol

Lol

Yeah, someone had recorded it but because it was so Bright all you could see was a massive ball of fire like a jet shooting up in the air, ill see if i can find the video. But the sound of it is nuts.

I think this one is it but not to sure, we have done a few like that but not as big. I dont think camera shows how big it was.

I made a made one Yesterday .. about 128 sparkler bomb!

Then we blew up lighters.. lol

Fun..

Latest posts

Back