speedo on bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malex

Reaction score
Last edited:
Alright for the first one (Speedo) Most likley not because these are ment for bmx's and mountain bikes thats between 20" and 26" they come with codes for each size....and yea i have thought about it just find out the scale and how to get the number it doesnt work that way they are all random numbers....it says 1mm-.... but i wouldnt believe that...

For the hour metre tacho...they are great for hour metre cant hurt having one...but i have heard that the tacho isnt very responsive...like has a bit of a lag...but i have no proof of this...

Good luck man...

I've looked around a fair bit and this seems to be the best cheap speedo that will easily bolt onto a pitbike
ATV_MOTORCYCLE_PITBIKE_QUAD_TRIKE_SPEEDO_SPEEDOMETER on eBay (end time 26-Nov-09 16:49:50 GMT)

and this is the ONLY cheap electric tacho for a pitbike
img0470c.jpg

Motorcycle, Motorbike REV Meter Gauge 52mm on eBay (end time 25-Oct-09 19:00:37 GMT)

you could try this $5 POS too but the space between the forks and spokes is too big for this speedo and the mount would be annoying DealExtreme: $4.44 Electronic Bicycle Speedometer

Last edited:
I might give it ago...I have no idea how but qwerty123 does he'll do it haha ;)

it was easy as hell to hook up running off a 9v battery, but when you want it running off a regulator it can be complicated getting the wiring sorted unless you already have electrics like lights or whatever

Yeah when i get the yx im going to put lights and crap on want to get a rec reg eventually

you'll need to get a lifan stator for it then, the yx has a dodgy stator that doesn't make power for lights, I'm not sure but it looks like the lifan ORK's make power too. unless you just run it all from a battery

not long, if you go battery power it would only be good enough to pass the rec reg test then you could take it off

Latest posts

Back