speedo upgrade from digital any ideas??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamotogpx125

Reaction score
hey guys have a digital speedo thats runs off my wheel hub but wanted to get the needle style speedo any ideas or reccomendatins cheers

of just the speedo or whole bike cuase currently have the handles off.. bent them in crash :(

is it gear driven ? ie spining square cable upto the back of the speedo ? or is it a magnetic pulse one ? either way you can get a needle one to suit ... kitaco and takegawa make units or the noname china stuff too.

Take pics of the speedo , the whole speedo setup , take a few different pics ... On my street legal motovert the speedo has a magnetic sensor pickup ,

hey guys have a digital speedo thats runs off my wheel hub but wanted to get the needle style speedo any ideas or reccomendatins cheers

What speedo are you running at the moment?

Why do you want to get away from digital?

hey guys sorry bout late reply but i have been very busy i wanted to get away from digital as it is inaccurate but i guess its close enough for now and will prob njust take it to a shop and make them do the hard yards as im useless with any electrical and wiring issues hahah

umm not sure of the brand its the standard yamoto speedo so probably fairly average

Latest posts

Back