Speedo's Good stuff..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASR Rider

Reaction score
hey guys, i founds some pretty sick speedo's if anyone need em i just bought one cause it has overall riding time so i no when to change my oil and to maintenence, plus i no how fast i can go and it has a over speed warning haha and also has light and is waterproof..
here is the store i got it from just search around and u should find em eBay Australia Shop - ausuperstore: No Reserve, Digital Products, Home and Garden

can u do a review of it?

how does it work? like do u have to put a roller on your wheel or something?

yer mittz would be my pleasure i only just brought it for ebay today so it will be next week sometime, also markay i only payed 10 for mine plus 13 postage so 23 lol theres still 9 buck ones left i think but u will have to be quick, i dunno what the seller is doing selling the same thing for 9.99 and 24... proably doesn't know lol... but yer its got everything thats why i recon its sick

nah they can be used for both, unless they are cilibrated perfectly to your rim size they will be 5-10kms of ur real speed, and also after a while the added weight of the magnet attached to your spoke will warp your rim, they buckle road racing mountain bike rims after about 5hours

i think when m@rkay said $24 he means $9.99 for the speedo plus $13.99 postage = $24

and i cant belive a little magnet would warp a rim! couldnt you put an equal weight opposite?

it would have to be the exact weight and in the exact same postion but oposit otherwise ud get bad wheel wobble, when you think about it your rims spin prety fast and that slight added extra weight at that speed and with time they will warp, iv seen the bike speedoes with bigger magnets for mor precise readings crack mini bike rims and stretch spokes, ull be amazed how weak china rims are

what about when u put a rim lock in, it changes the weighting of your rim, i dont reckon it will do anything on a mini moto rim.
on a racing pushy u are prob right as they would weigh not much more than the magnet.
if anyones thumpy rim shatters coz of it i wil believe

with a rimlock corect me if im wrong but arnt they ALWAYS centerd in the middle of the rim! the magnet for the speedos have to go on the very outside of the rim so that the speedo sensor can pik it up and calibrate how many times it is read per time to calculate your current speed.

maybe but the china rims are never true and nor do they ever stay true so i doubt that you would ever feel it when its running over the top of the other imperfections of the rim

Can the sensor be submerged in water because i do alot of water crossings and go through massive puddles about 15 times in one ride. Will it still work?

Latest posts

Back