• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Splitting Stock/Mod Crf

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamzy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Splitting my crf.

I'm located in Brisbane, but can post at buyers expense.

PM on miniriders or text on 0420 424 840.

Here are the prices and a little description.

Photos are below but will get better photos on items on request.

Forks. $100
Fast 50 fork bushing and HD springs. Relatively straight.

Wheels. $150
Good condition, Just put new knobby tyres on, and have had one ride. VERY GRIPPY!

Seat. $60
Two Brother Racing. This seat it amazing, great foam, not too hard or soft. Also very grippy

Frame and Swingarm. $150
Frame has been strengthened and is VERY solid. Both frame and swingarm have been spray painted black.

Shock. $30
Stock shock housing with fast 50 spring

Bars with grips. $30
Rad barron Bars with protaper half waffle grips, good condition

Front brake. $40
Red Barron level and perch, Stock Cable, arm and spring.

Rear brake. $20
Slightly bent, Still works as it should

Chain sprockets. $30
After market Chain, and i can find how many teeth the sprockets if needed.

Plastics. $50
Stock 2006 plastics, Front fender and number plate includes. It is good condtion for being 7 years old, Look at photos for scratches etc, The side number plate some of the little connectors where it connects to the rear gaurd have snapped. But it still works fine!

Foot pegs. $30
Ching Chang Foot pegs with stock honda bracket. Will throw in stock foot pegs if i can find them

Triple Clamp. $40
Old pro taper triple clamp. Good condition.

Fuel Tank. $20
It's a fuel tank, Clean on the inside, Tap is included.

Exhaust. $30
It's rough condition. The heat guard bolts have snapped in the exhaust (previous owner)

Wiring Harness. $50
Stock harness, Except the sparkplug cap, Has no key but has a ttr style kill switch, Alot better than the pro taper ones.

Gear lever and Kick start. $30
Stock lever and kickstarter. Bent but the splines are fine

Engine. $200
So i went full retard and but the wrong sized bolt into one of the foot peg mount holes that connect the mount to the engine and put a hole through the casing. I'm not sure if its left and right hand side casing. I can find out though. It was running about 6 months ago, but havent started it due to what i believe was an electrical issue and way it should run, and carb is includes. (BUT SIDE COVER IS NOT) I'm using it on my z50 sorry

Latest posts

Back