spoonta68's contact details ?? Phone number address?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_crf50_here

Reaction score
Well Mr spoonta68, its now the 27th of July 2010 and still no contact regarding the exhaust that i've purchased off you. You yourself said the payment cleared on the 11th of July 2010 after paying on the 3rd of July 2010 1/2 an hour after saying I wanted the exhaust.

If any one has his phone number or address could you please pass it onto me so I can either get my money back or my exhaust I've paid for.

Please note Mr David Kos (aka spoonta68) that if I havn't go my money back or my product by the 30th of July 2010 I'll be reporting you for internet fraud and i'll be starting debt colection process. All fees charged by my debt colection company will be passed onto you.

re: this thread - http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-classifieds/28681-brand-new-yoshimura-system.html

Last edited:
I will be keeping a very close eye on this thread.

Pete, I may have some old contact details. I brought a motor off him a couple of years ago. May have a number and address. Willl take a look later.

wow I was just about to put something like this up this afternoon
I bought a 160HO engine of him on the 01/07/2010 and now its the 27/07/2010
He contacted me on the 12/07/2010 saying quote
"there was an error in the booking i made and arrived at wrong adress so ive had to rebook it and it will be on its way later tommoz all going well

soz about delay and was stressin as im spot on with my delivery service usually"

Every since then I have been trying to contact him with no reply

ive sold him a few things i ll find his details for ya if i can.

if saga doesnt come thru Bananaman and sam-125-shineray have done deals with him recently too...

sorry mate i cant help you, i bought a carby off him and he brought it round to my place and test fitted it with me, i had no problems with him, so i dont have an address or anything.

he seems like a good bloke, hope you get this sorted out.

well hopefully your right bananaman I payed $330 for the engine and I haven't recieved it.. I'll be happy to just have my money back..

i say bann him for life no excuses , also , i wouldnt like pete after me for coin , he's pretty pc savy and im sure it wont take long to track him down

then kick his head in , i can say that coz im not a mod

i say bann him for life no excuses , also , i wouldnt like pete after me for coin , he's pretty pc savy and im sure it wont take long to track him down

then kick his head in , i can say that coz im not a mod

haha..

There "could" be good explanation .. as he has sold stuff and been honest in the past.

Im just saying , if he hasn't made any contact at all , there "could" be a reason .... "could" most probably not...
Fair enough if he said fuk ya's , or there was a dispute about the item/s and he wouldn't give a refund or work with the buyers etc.

but yer
he has been on yesterday by his account , so if he hasn't made contact with ya's .

Well yer i guess **** him

Yes, there COULD be a good reason but given that he was on yesterday and several days before that, and i've sent at least 3-4 PM's that he hasn't replyed to would lead me to believe his plan is to rip me off.

agreed, you just dont rip people off anyway, like apart from benifiting a few 100$ for ONE TIME ONLY, wouldnt you rather ACTUALLY sell your parts and make 100$ many times??

bit hard to believe that a MR member would rip off another member...i hope for his sake, he has a good reason.

Have i seen a post somewhere before about a bad transaction with him?

Latest posts

Back