Sprocket Changing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhz2308

Reaction score
Hi all just new to pit biking ,hope it hasnt been covered but was looking for some info on how to change front and rear sprockets, is it too difficult?I have a dhz 140cc not sure if i am going to change front or both sprockets .Thanks for any help.Currently running 16t f 41t r.Thank you

not sure if you still need help but i pretty sure that the back one has 4 bolts holding it on so just take your wheel off and change that and the front one has 2 bolt and some washer looking thing and make sure the new one use the same chain pitch this is on my bike anyway but your shouldn't be to different

yep.

i suggest using locking tabs on the rear sprocket + loctite.

not sure if you still need help but i pretty sure that the back one has 4 bolts holding it on so just take your wheel off and change that and the front one has 2 bolt and some washer looking thing and make sure the new one use the same chain pitch this is on my bike anyway but your shouldn't be to different

i dont know wether you realised but he posted that in december 2008 it is january 2010

there were only 2 people who gave him an answer

3 people who think your an idiot

i dunno about others but your getting annoying with your stupid pointless posts and threads

ok then wat were those other 3 doing here than if its so old

no your one of the 3 that think im an idiot so what brought you here

Latest posts

Back