squeeky

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yelloww proX

Reaction score
hey.. when i sit on my bike the suspension goes down and theres a annoying squeeking sound i thought it might have been the rear shock but i dont think is coming from there, hope some1 can help me thanks

yeh my mates got this problem is your shock leaking oil

it happends when im just sittin on it bouncing not when im moving so would that still be right flarry??

i had similar thing recently,

when ever i sat on it, and made the swingarm move it squeeked, very annoying,

i put up with it for few days till it drove me insane,

so i got a can of RP7 and sprayed it in all the shock mounts / swingarm mounts everywhere and still couldnt find it, so i got shitty and just sprayed over half a can EVERYWHERE around the mounts etc, than gave the bike a clean, and bingo after 4 weeks it still has not come back LOL!:D

mine was doing it and it was the back brakes, but i dont think i had the same problem, my brakes are fucked now i think the seals are gone :s

pit master mine sounds like ur thing u had any ideas were to spray?? thanks

it happends when im just sittin on it bouncing not when im moving so would that still be right flarry??

Yes because when you do that the wheel moves back and forth rubbing the pads on the disk.

give your bike a good wash, then give the shock mounts and swing arm mounts a hit with some wd40 or RP7, my sons 29 does it after riding in soft dirt that is very dusty, after a wash and a squirt all is good..

P.S A goos quality silicone spray works even better and lasts longer..

proX, i sprayed all around behind the engine there, lower and upper rear shock mounts, and in and around where the swing arm bolts to the frame,

id make sure theres no mud etc, than give it a good soak with spray, than wash it off, pretty confident that will fix it!

P1020596640x480111.jpg

ohh ok flarry i wasnt sure and thank pitmaster and pegleg i will do that tomoz.. it happend after riding in dest like ur sun so hope it works thanks

Latest posts

Back