Stands

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HILLERY#7

Reaction score
hey fellow mini riders

just new to pit bikes but have a rm50 in back shed and a DHZ 140cc outlaw on its way. want to know how to make a stand and see what other people on here have(not the ones that are attached to the bike).

milk crates are ya friend.and there free

go behind ya locan super market and grab a couple

hey thanks motoXXX, i forgot to say that i want it so i can shove it in the backpack.

na mate they dont unfortunately( how evr you spell it)
so does any one have any suggestions?

oh yeah that sounds pritty good, me and my brother made a wood one for it to sit on in shed, will get pic when i find camera

if you really want one that will fit in your backpack, your best bet is a simple triangle stand. Can bend one yourself, and one for a pitty wouldnt be very big at all..

like this:
pg4002416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another option is to use the original side stand with a thick phillips head screw driver or allen key instead of the bolt. Quick & easy to fit & remove plus handy tools to have with you.

my dhz 140cc
came with a triangle moto cross stand
its basically flat so it will fit in a backpack easy
i dont take mine i just lean it up against a tree if i need too

hey mitch3736, did u get your dhz of ebay? if so how long did it take to come(i live in Bowen, Nrth Queensland), also what do they come with that they dont say about

My PitPro had to come from Melbourne to the Hunter Valley and it only took 2 or 3 days from when my payment was finalized. Very speedy postage on behalf of the PitPro team.

nah i didnt get my off ebay brought it direct from the warehouse
you get a small tool kit
but the tools are the best quality but doesnt matter you should already have the tools they give you

i paid $900 cash
even if i did buy if from ebay for 900 its $80 postage , or $50 for me to go pick it up
how much did you buy yours for??
the warehouse is in villawood, nsw

Latest posts

Back