starting and stopping bike (agb29)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitty_bad

Reaction score
ok basically my bike looks to me like its an agb-29. anyways first of all i thought i was buying an XT125, reading the manual it turns out to be an agb-29 with fast ace shicks n shit. i got ripped off. oh well am over it!

second of allreadin the manual it says there is a fuel valve and to turn it on when riding and off when not riding. problem is im not quite sure what im looking for as manual has shit pictures. anyone tell me where it is?what it looks like?

it also says turn the key off.. doesnt look like there is a f*cking key to me. anyone know is there/isnt there?

Third of all the choke lever where is this and what does it look like? any help would be great, as you can tell im a new noob

cheers

ALL GOOD BRUZ YOU WILL STILL HAVE YA DOLLARS IN FUN .

Your fuel valve is the little tap under the left hand side of ya tank ....you'll know what's on and off even if it is not marked as it won't run for long with the fuel turned off.

Keyway could be on the headstem " goose neck " area sometimes you can't see them until you turn the wheel but don't think they have one ....I could be wrong .

choke lever is on the right side of the carby I think , you'll know it when yas see it .

Someone that has one will correct any mistakes , I don't have one but a mate of mine has .

Hope this helps bro, don't worry too much about the shady deal you'll still get ya moneys worth ...enjoy

Our agb-29s do not have a fuel shutoff valve or a key, just a kill switch on the handlebars. The choke if you are sitting on the bike is on the right side of the carb....

Latest posts

Back