starting mini group townsville * logo designs *

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakey

QLD Beach Killa
Reaction score
starting local pit bike group *logo design*facebook page*

right i did a bit of logo *aquiring* and set about making it my own

what do you think so far?

still a way to go, i have to change it enough not infringe on copyright
if it takes off becca's going to finish the design and make stickers/t-shirts/stubby holders all the things she does :)

Last edited:
I think its awesome dude, like you said about the copyright thing, but if all we need to change is the pic then im sure we can come up with something mate, townsville mini mayhem also sounds really cool and would be my pick but we will wait and see and cant wait till some merchandise comes out as i will be stocking up lol.

Yeah "'townsville mini mayhem " sounds cool mick.
Maybe do own cartoon of member on mini for townsville logo

^^^ Looking good man, my only suggesstion is to remove the outline on all text, will modernise it a lil :)

Cool dose looks real sweet! Didn't take you long! :0

Huge effort and time you and bec have been putting in mate and you should be congratulated, even the other behind the scenes stuff is amazing.

Nice mate but I agree with Carlts get rid off the black outline on the writing in the panel and move the lines closer together this is just my opinion from the years I've spent designing at tafe and work. I like the idea of Townsville mini mulisha with that logo that you guys have thrown together. Top job again mate would love to see the coolies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

i wont be using the mini mulisha name.logo and the bike in the tmc logo has 12/14 if you look at the rear wheel.

They look awesome Wakey. I like them all.

Feel free to chuck a MR logo on there as well. You have my permission. ;)

I will be up in Townsville for work in the next 2 months or so. Hope someone can lend me a bike and we can go for a spin or even catch up for a few cold ones with yourself and Micko. :)

They look awesome Wakey. I like them all.

Feel free to chuck a MR logo on there as well. You have my permission. ;)

I will be up in Townsville for work in the next 2 months or so. Hope someone can lend me a bike and we can go for a spin or even catch up for a few cold ones with yourself and Micko. :)

top job wakey they look sweet

oh and motorman if you go riding with mick make sure he keeps his pants on haha

sory mick :aetsch:

Latest posts

Back