Starting my Sons Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellfish

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm pretty sure what I want to do cant be done but I'll ask anyway....

My sons quad has a 110cc full auto ducarpashitehousen engine with electric start. the start is crap and the battery has been flat for about 10 months so I always either jump start it from my car or from one of those jump starter pack thingies.

Is there any way these things can be bump/roll started in anyway???

Cheers peeps.

i owned a race kart that had no neutral and i had a few guys lift the back run and throw the back down to get the engine turns over, dunno if it will workbut give it a try with ur young fella as he wouldn't way much

hmm, problem is that this thing seems to always be in neutral until you give it some throttle when its running

its the clutch in em, i thinks its a centrifical clutch when u increase the rpm the weights of the clutch force the plate to grab hence the wheels turn... will it roll without the engine on?

nope.. think of it like an auto car... no roll starting... must use starter motor.. sorry to be a downer:( there are some awsome battery chargers around.. or you can pick up a new battery pretty cheaply....

i thought i might have been diff from a car, but yer that true can't roll/tow start an auto car

yeah it rolls with out the engine running. I have tried everything I know to roll start. I think foolsp33ds right, I gotta stop being a cheap arse and buy a good charger and battery.

I just wish the friggen thing had a kick start...

buy a new motor for it and trick it out make it ballsy as and that will be fun you might even have to steal it off ur boy for a ride lol

Latest posts

Back