Starting Off on a new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn33ky23q

Reaction score
hey ppl
umm i bought this bike yesterday and i should recive it today:
Assassin A4 110CC 2008

i am wondering what should i do to make sure it last long like oil changes or whatever
i dont know much so i might sound like an idiot lol but i want to know before i start to ride it

thanks in advance and hope youz can help me :D:D

when people say change the oil do u like have to drain it then put new ones?

take it 4 a ride go through a tank of fuel dont go more that half the throttle and afta that tank change the oil and get ya vavles chekd

take it 4 a ride go through a tank of fuel dont go more that half the throttle and afta that tank change the oil and get ya vavles chekd

sorry i might sound like an idiot but what re the vavles and how do u check them?

start off by runing it on motul 1000, change the oil after every full tank, do this for your first 4 tanks! after this you can go to a semi synthetic, such as 15w40 or the like and remember to change the oil every couple off tanks (whilst the oil's draining, check over the whole bike with a fine tooth comb)

A little tip no one mentioned is to warm up the bike before droppin the oil, it will drain easier this way. Just be carefull around the hot parts of the motor. Oh and sn33ky the drain bolt is under the motor it will be a 12mm or 14mm head bolt and there is a hole in your bash plate so you can access it easily.

ohh ok thanks nutracing
i learnt my lesson today lol by wearing shorts and driving my dirtbike it got hot and i burnt my leg with the exaust lol i need some pants the guy told me to just wear jeans so yh lol

not to hijack the thread or anything. I am just starting out like you and it seems that one person sais do it this way and then another says do it this way. Which is the right way as cactus jack said or other ways. Also as cactus jack said usin the crap shipping oil that they put in it to start out, could you just mix it with some Non synthetic 10W/40SF oil like the manuals say and use that combo for the 1st 20min that he talks about or just use the crappy china stuff.
cheers
alex

If you dont know what your doin you should probably do what Cactus said cause from what I've read, He seems to really know his stuff. I'm not sayin every other opinion is wrong I'm just sayin that for beginners it's a good idea to do what an experienced perso says as they have probably learnt from their mistakes and Cactus seems very experienced.

Latest posts

Back