State of Origin: F**K YEAH

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which team do you bat for?

• Go Queensland!!!

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Go NSW!!!

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Rugby's boring, AFL is where the action is!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • pfft: all team sports are for cruch sniffers and ass graggers

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Poulsen8r

Reaction score
Hey NSW are you ready to lose for the 5th time in a row? You better be... You guys are gonna get destroyed again! :cheeky-smiley-031: Dunno bout you guys but I'm feelin' a mid-week piss-up coming on. :40__s: :food-smiley-005:

Can you please put a "i'm to busy fixing or riding my dirt bike, instead of watching a bunch of guys chasing each others ass's around a field" option in the poll.

Yeah, use to be into the origin, but at the end of the day it's just footy and I will be working and yeah.. I picked the soccer answer lol... I don't like soccer, but it's the closes I could find to I don't give a F***. lol.

Last edited:
LOL NSW you should be getting embarrassed its getting ridiculous .

I dont care much for it ... but its good giving shit to people that back the blues

NSW are never going to take the series until the selectors pull their heads out there arses and start puttin players in their proper positions. hayne is a fullback and not a centre or wing. gidley is a joke and shouldnt be playin for them at all. But its all good for us queenslanders and im lookin forward to havin a good laugh at em at suncorp in 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Back