Stator Wiring Problems!!PLEASE HELP!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coxy

Reaction score
Hi,Well ill tell what has happened the chain of my pit pro 125cc Lifan electric start and kick start engine bike had come of and smashed all the engine casing and screwed up the stator.So i bought a new one of ebay witch suits it,so i get it and the wires that come out of the stator has 1 to many that leads to the CDI Unit, So can any one tell what to do or i should do,Ill really appreciate the help:)

im not sure with the electric start, if it was just kick i'd be able to help.
if all the leads are the same colour just go with those leave the spare alone

Thank you

Thanks mate i have done that and i still doesnt work,
thank you for your help:)

try serchn throught the oldthreds for a wireing diagram there is a few in there already that might help u i found the one i needed in there last week better then the instructions the came with my new irk

try this mate, when mine got screwed i used a diagram from this site, hope this helps

taken from Hooper Imports - Engine Wiring

5_wire_Lifan_Wiring_041605_HI.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you

Thank you for that wiring diagram,i have 5 wires coming out of the CDI Unit but i have 6 coming out of the stator and i dont know where the other one needs to go.

One Wire Missing?

Hi, I too had this done to me over my local fields, and everytime i put a new one on there was always one left over, so i matched em up, ect: black and white = black, Blue And white = White, yellow = yellow and red ect. ect. , and the last one over is something to do with the kill lights, incase you wanted it for a road legal one, I hope i helped you, ive just got a racing stator plate for my one now, and it is confusing like mad !! lol only got three wires, a black and white, and a white, and another one. Confused.com lol

Latest posts

Back