Steve Bracks Resigned!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
Well,
its a bit of a spam thread.. but a tribute to a legend.
Victorias best premier and a gun. 8 years in service, I think he resigned cause of what his son did with the car accident. Go bracksy mate, you'll be missed.

Bracksy said "I have just left a meeting with my cabinet ministers where I informed them that I intend to resign as premier, as leader of the parliamentary Labor Party, also as the member for Williamstown."

bracks.jpg

I made a animation of bracksy for avatars, it is too large for any of you to add in so if any of you are compassionate enough about bracksy I can put it in for you.

bracksylolgx8.gif

Last edited:
Poor old Bracksy, he was so awesome. Even though I live in SA I heard alot about this guy, he was the best premier of victoria.. Long live Bracksy

Last edited by a moderator:
Braxy is a sik kenttt!!! I played fotty against his son LOL... we thumped em :D

WTF Benox arent you like 16 lol. Into politics already? From minriders mod to local council member to cabinet minister to Prime minister. U go son.
Any way all politicians are f@cked IMO. Wish some1 would shoot Beattie.

hahahahaha benox is our next leader for vic... now u gota build pitty tracks everywhere

Yea doing your bit for the community in stead of building derelict skate parks everywhere the council should build 50 tracks lol.

That's where i want my tax to go dammit, my tax gets spent all this crap that i will never use so why don't they use my tax for something useful.

Hey dudes,

Benox for labour leader? :)

Fuck John Brumby, all though he seemed nice on sunrise this morning.. He tried to tell everyone watching sunrise that he is into greenday LOL.. I think John Brumby is as the song goes by Huey Lewis and the News, "Hip to be square" :rolleyes:

It's funny because i'd say i almost know more 40+ years people into green day than teens.

I think the fact that they touch on political issues an such appeals to that older crowd.

All politicians need a short drop and sudden stop. :D

its time to bring the libs back in to get the state financially out of the red
braksy did a real good job of sending victoria broke but he got a bit done
so lets ge tthe libs back in, get some coin back in the bank, then give the state back to the labour party so they can build more french fries and gay fuckin art
p.s i dont vote i refuse to vote for a party preferd system

my 2 c

I miss Steve Bracks. :(

Vote for me for Moonee Valley council leader!

Latest posts

Back