sticker kit question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ethan125cc

Reaction score
hey guys just wonderin,
if you buy a sticker kit how does it come? becoz all plastics are a different shape so is there different kits for different bikes? and how do you apply them? do you DIY?
just curious

if you buy a sticker kit they come cut to shape so if you buy crf50 sticker kit the stickers will be cut to match the crf50 plastics you dont have to cut them yourself

i apply all my sticker kits myself to do it you will need a water spray bottle, dish washing detergent, dry cloth and a hair dryer

STEP1 put a little bit of dishwashing detergent in the water spray bottle and then fill with water, about 15% detergent 85% water

STEP2 get the first gaurd and spray the gaurd with the soapy water, make sure to cover the whole gaurd

STEP3 peel the sticker off the sheet and place on the gaurd, the soapy water lets you move the sticker around on the gaurd so you can position it in the right place

STEP4 once your happy with the position use the dry cloth and slowly start to wipe the soapy water off and use the cloth to squeeze out the soapy water in between the gaurd and plastic by butting the cloth on top of the sticker pressing down and wipping outwards

STEP5 get the hair dryer, the hair dryer does 2 things it drys up the left over soapy water under the sticker and it also softens up the sticker so you can press the sticker down around tight courners of the gaurd
dont put too much heat on the sticker with the hair dryer as you can melt it

STEP6 repeat on the rest of the gaurds

STEP7 put the gaurds back on the bike which i forgot to say at the start take the gaurds off the bike to make putting them on easyer

STEP8 go for a ride and show off your new kick arse looking bike to your mates and watch them turn grren with envy

STEP9 laugh out loud to step8 ;)

thanks, i got my bike off of ebay though, so it's not a "real brand" likke honda or zuki. then what? nice instructions tho. are most stickers see thru? like there are coloured parts and then see thru parts instead of white? u get what i mean?

i have seen your bike ethan it has crf50 plastics but they have holes in them so you would need new ones with out holes.

really? this bike?
P7070053-1.jpg
hope it worked

Last edited:
well crf50 style plastics but yours a slightly out of shape with holes but if you bought some crf50 style ones off ebay they should bolt on ok.

Divy, on my instructions it says "NEVER USE A HAIR DRYER AND ONLY USE PLAIN WATER"

I'll try and find them and then I'll post them up.

sticker kits will not fit that bike in the pic,

and crf plastics will not just bolt up to it either, the tank and seat are wrong for starters,

what about if he bought a new seat, tank and plastics they would then wouldn't they?

it needs to be all pulled off and look at the mounting for seat etc,

on the AGB27 you need to weld new seat hooks,

or make new mounting holes on that seat to allow for the different crf plastic holes,

they are AX plastics and no one makes stickers for them,

nope those plastics and sticker kit wont fit your bike dont listen to daniel40

there are no stickers avalible for your bike

your bike is NON CRF based, as ive already said no one makes a sticker kit for your bikes plastics,

your only option is buying a new

CRF Tank $35
CRF plastics $95 with stickers
CRF Seat $35

and even than you most prob will have to weld new seat mounts to accept the new seat,

i did all this last year on my old AGB27, so i know whats involved in converting,

youll just have to get the crf stuff, and put it on your bike and see how it fits,

than make the adjustments to make it all fit,

IMO its not worth the $$ spending it on that kinda bike, it could cost ya up near $200 when you factor postage costs in,

up to you really...

yeah oh well.... i'll have to get used to riding a boring looking bike now. do you know if it would be able to put on new forks/handlebars?

well i just tooka all the plastics off the bike. there is only 2 bolts that actually connect the seat to the frame. there is 5 screws which connect the seat to the plastics. the side rear things only connect to the rear guard, is that normal? there is a "tab" that is part of the seat which pokes through the rear guard and the you bolt that to the frame; as in the below picture:
P8190040.jpg

there should be the tab at the back like in that pic,

and 2 metal loops on the frame that the seat slides under up towards the front,

its not a matter of if you have them, its the position they are in, cause when i did this on my agb27 nothing lined up, i had to cut and re weld the hooks so the new set would fit,

try find someone with crf stuff and just see if they are gonna fit,

Latest posts

Back