Sticker kits for Atomiks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sal85

Reaction score
Can someone please point me in the right direction for sticker/plastic kits for the Atomik 125cc Reigns..

I have searched everywhere and can find much available at all... (well not for a chicks bike anyway)

Will the sticker kit for a crf50 fit the Atomiks? They look like different shaped plastics.. or can the plastics be fitted from a crf50? They have alot more to offer then what I can find for the Atomiks (they are based on the klx110 right?) please correct me if im wrong..

:)

design your own sticker kit and get threm printed at a sticker printing place...alot cheaper and "custom" ;)

well i have a printer that is capable of doing it so i dont pay pay a cent... but some of those sticker kits go for $80 on ebay...thats just ridiculous..its a fkn sticker lol

Hey Sal85.

Your reign takes "Klx" style plastics
If you dont find much of variety on ebay try googling it, their will be hundreds of diff types :)

meh, i asked around the chinese guys and was told that rockstar energy was the "girliest" thats in klx...

(i thort it was pretty funny they said rockstar)

Latest posts

Back