sticker kits for lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterprobrendan

Reaction score
where can you get mods like sticker kits or seats for an lxr i want to spend some money on making it look good iv spent the coin on the engine and what not but wouldnt mind it looking different

Got to say not a fan of the ones posted already. Look shit as.

Go to pitsterpro USAs website and they have some on there. But for the extra couple of dollars you can get a custom one from magick in the USA. They do them for like just over 200 posted depending on your design.

Dhz have the black edition or whatever on their website, they would look alright on black plastics. See if you can get the new style sticker kit that's on the 2011 lxrs. They look pretty trick

yeh i have the blck one but im sort of over it only had it for a month or so just wanted to see whats out there

Custom Motocross Graphics and Dirt Bike Accessories cheaper then even aussie custom kit printers! They will design you something wicked and it's posted to your door for around 200AU. I had them make my kit and it looks wicked! They brought my ideas to life and I explained what I wanted so poorly! There mind readers. Heaps of members have there kits on there bikes... winky, woggy, nicko, juzzy and I'm sure plenty more!

thanks heaps rach just paid my deposit and there gonna whack together a preveiw for me

Latest posts

Back