still cant find a honda z or ct70 yet????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s_kroll

Reaction score
Hi guys a few weeks ago I detailed where to buy a honda classic, WELL GUESS WHAT???? I found the guy who was taking them all!!!

Argggh im looking for one right now, need to buy a Z.

same i was thinking of rebuilding a ct70

Hi guys a few weeks ago I detailed where to buy a honda classic, WELL GUESS WHAT???? I found the guy who was taking them all!!!

This is a pointless thread, you havn't done or shown anything.

Ive got 2 x CT70's you just gotta keep an eye out in the papers, and let family, friends , friends of the family know your on the look, people normally have them hidden away in the back shed for the last 15 years. Thats how i got my 2nd CT70 for $200

i got a Z50 complete minus barel and piston for $30 at the local recycle center. Just gota get new wheels to get it goin now (old ones rusted out)

Z50JZ Custom, ST70, CT70 - MonkeyGarage

there is a link to my for sale add, its got links to my st70 and ct70, and im trying to sell my jz as the monkey garage add says pictures of that are in the Z files, gotta sell these bikes to fund my trip over seas soon.

post a pic of the st70 on here... i aint registering to some damn other forum just to take a peek....sounds like...um...advertising?

nice price...if you still got a frame....

i would but the bike is out of town and im stripping the st70 down adn selling it in parts as no one is interested in it.

Latest posts

Back