Stock Lifan 150 Rippin'

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiddy@norway

Reaction score
Alright, It's been ages since I've been on this site now, I've been busy with my big bikes and work so I haven't been on the mini for a while now.

but I found some footage of my 150 taken a few months ago that I thought I'd upload on youtube.

it's nothing fancy, no wheelies, jumps or tricks, but it shows the power of the stock Lifan 150 pretty good, and since no-one seems to be riding stock anymore I thought I'd share it here.

this is shot after 6 hours of riding on the engine, no BVH, no porting, no breathers, no nothing, not even an oil-cooler, bone stock engine with a genuine Mikuni VM26, I think it pulls pretty hard for a stock 150cc 4-stroke, and it sounds awsome too, I have no immediate plans of modding it, I do have a stronger clutch laying around, but that's not going in until the stock one fries.

feel free to comment:)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/enC4uhNboKE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/enC4uhNboKE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hey Fiddy...Daytona, 18xxx BBK, 4valve heads ..PAAAH..who needs that ...lol..yeeeahh the Lifan freaking rocks and its very sturdy too!!

nice tracks in Norway...reminds me of my hometown in GERMANY:p

hey Fiddy...Daytona, 18xxx BBK, 4valve heads ..PAAAH..who needs that ...lol..yeeeahh the Lifan freaking rocks and its very sturdy too!!

nice tracks in Norway...reminds me of my hometown in GERMANY:p

you're right there, all the talk is about the biggest most expensive engines and kits, unless you are a racer or ride supermoto, the 150 offers PLENTY of power out of the box, good midrange and decent top-end, I would like a bit more low-end though, but my jetting might be a little off.

didn't know you're a german? how's the minibike scene over there?

i got a lifan 150 running with a oko 26 flatslide carby and it rips....

i race with it and dont get too bad of results either as im racing up against 160s and 150s and 155z

Hmm, this doesnt want to work for me and I really want to see it!

I've tried everything and it still doesnt want to play, grrrr. Everything else on youtube plays fine except this vid or some reason.

Oh well :)

Latest posts

Back