Stolen Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THUMPZUKI

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

came home today my little motovert 110 has been stolen.
green plastics, thumpstar hunge 25 sticker kit, genuine engine i live in valentine newcastle nsw. The people who stole it were driving a red hiace van. Please Help.

Last edited:
chase them down man... they stole it because they wanted it! chase them down and get the police onto them! they may even find more then one bike on them self which have been stolen...

I live in newcastle too and have been told by many people to lock your bike up because there are alot of bikes stolen around here.

yeah they got my dads 07 model drz400e as well all new suspension big bore kit and everything 20 grand worth of dr gone
im raging something chronic

there is one on ebay at the moment in NSW but it doesn't have a thump star sticker kit, sorry if the person is trying to make a genuine sale but still check it out.

bikes nearly allways get stollen by a friends freinds or local people that follow you home from a riding spot... ask around who has a red van.

bikes nearly allways get stollen by a friends freinds or local people that follow you home from a riding spot... ask around who has a red van.

exactly keep your eyes peeled
every dog gets his day mate be ashured of it

if the ol boys was stolen also hows insurace there you got cover u may be able to claim against your old's house and contents insurance

hope ya get her back and wash her seat as u dont want that bums germs on her :mad:

Argh soooo many bikes get stolen in newcastle!!

Hope they catch the f***ing theives.

yeah i have some info from an anonymous tipoff about a red van and they said the address and there is a red van there that matches the description so im feeling lucky

hmmm time to look out for a red hiace newcastle boys as there are a few of u guys

Describe the van man. Was it a done up van or just a stock shitbox? Ill keep an eye out.

hey man keep us informed aye and weel al pitch in in watching and yeah its an inside job cos of the way they done it (i know him outside of this forum )

But seriously if u were going to steal something (as im sure noone on here would) you would not go round in something that sticks out like dogs balls would ya?.. mate if there that stupid im certain ull get it back.

There isnt alot of red hiace vans goin around, most are white so its abit easier to see it.

Latest posts

Back