Stolen Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well im sure you will find it because its not everyday you see a red hiace let alone one with a stripe round it... chances are by the time you figure out who it was the bike would have been flogged of or they have altered it (its not hard to buy a sticker kit with plastics slap it on)

keep a good look at ebay and some online forums, they pretty much ALWAYS end up there, in parts or like straight after they stole it

bunch of low life scum. they should go out and get a job. i have my eye out mate. f@#$ing sick of bikes getting stolen in this area. i have that photo of your bike in my phone so if i see it ill flog it back and ride it to a safe house near by. i know a few people who live in valo so there is a few more too look out in that area. was the van modifed?? like have rims on it or anything?? every little bit helps. and when we get it BACK we will go riding for sure. keep us up to date and add me on msn: [email protected]

keep a good look at ebay and some online forums, they pretty much ALWAYS end up there, in parts or like straight after they stole it

yeah happend down here some guys walked casually into a mountain bike shop and walked out with two 4 grand bikes waiting to be picked up and next week they were on ebay and they caught the basteds

ohhh i want it back so bad i got to ride it like 3 times its bullshit i even fixed stuff up on it forks, rear shock all sorts of stuff. Waited 2 years had it for a week then GONE!!

thanks for all the positive reinforcement pplz its great not found yet but i have a very very large amount of ppl looking for it and yous are some of them so thanks heaps for supporting and trying to help me get my bike back you's are all champions thanks heaps

If the guy had half a brain, he would have hired a budget truck from somewhere.....It should stand out, i've never seen a red hiace truck be4.....
Good luck with finding your bike!!!
Cheers.

Latest posts

Back