STOLEN: Brisbane White HSV E3 Clubsport - AJB74

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zorro

Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't been on forums much as of late, unfortunately with being back on the tools working 50+hrs a week, hour to and from work and 6 day weeks I have not much time to do anything else other than family, eat & sleep.

I'm hoping this can be shared, a friend had his car stolen along with his house broken into. Not satisfied with just this they are driving the car around and using it for continued criminal activity, AND Queensland Police are pretty much useless due to resources & legislation to be able to chase if seen.

Brisbane & South East Qld is very small, someone must of seen or heard on grapevine about this car, and I ask that anyone who sees it or heard any info please let Logan Police know about it. The car is very distinct in sound plus the carbon wrapped roof and part of front bumper, PLEASE NOTE THE SIDE STRIPES HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM CAR ALONG WITH FRONT NUMBERPLATE. Allegedly rear numberplate has had the '7' altered in some way, it also allegedly has panel damage on either the driver or passenger quarter panels.

There have been multiple sightings in the last week around the southside, last seen mid morning today on Smith Street heading in Southport direction on the Gold Coast.

Thank you guys, appreciate your time reading.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368525007.960893.jpg

Last edited:
8034d1368525003-stolen-brisbane-white-hsv-e3-clubsport-ajb74-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21368525007.960893.jpg

Its a damn shame that a traffic ticket evader will see harsher penalties than these scumbags, lets hope these mongrels are caught or even better ........ well lets not go there.

Its a damn shame that a traffic ticket evader will see harsher penalties than these scumbags, lets hope these mongrels are caught or even better ........ well lets not go there.

They've probably had a hard upbringing, poor little guys... And yea, your right, once caught the Judge will let em straight back out again as they seem "remoursefull" ohhhh isn't that nice.

They've probably had a hard upbringing, poor little guys... And yea, your right, once caught the Judge will let em straight back out again as they seem "remoursefull" ohhhh isn't that nice.

Yes Timeeh i really hate hearing the same sort of crap from judges also. People work hard to have a few good toys to play with and the lowlifes of this world wont do the same its easier for them to steal them. Until the judges and law makers of this country toughen up these laws it will continue to happen.

Latest posts

Back