STOLEN!! dhz 160r 2days old!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbotobes

Reaction score
hi miniriders im asking any canberra miniriders to please keep an eye out for my brand new dhz outlaw 160r 2 days old. I came home for my lunch break and noticed my house got broken in to, and my bike wasn't in my shed, i only got it on the 30th of july. They only took my bike,helmet and a fox sasquatch jacket. The bike was in the shed and the rest was in my house i have notified the cops and forensics are coming over tonight gee i hope they catch these low life barstards!!!! i am a hard working bloke that dosn't do wrong by anyone and this is what happens to me that bike was my pride 'n' joy.:mad:

thanks motor man what would i register it under? there is nothing for pitties
but yeah i got it for my 21st bday on the 29th of july SUCKS TO BE ME at the mo

thanks motor man what would i register it under? there is nothing for pitties
but yeah i got it for my 21st bday on the 29th of july SUCKS TO BE ME at the mo

Not sure mate. Maybe email them? It's for all forms of stolen dirtbikes so it shouldn't be a problem.

dont worry mate i know how you feel!
good luck with getting it back best thing is tell every one you speak to dont take long for word to get around!!

no good at all, got any pics??

nah mate din take any but it was jus a dhz outlaw 160r without the graphics i got like half an hour on it thats it i rekon it was some one i know got a few names that come to mind ima gonna bust heads if i find out who took it!!!!

hmmm if its someone you know id be moving quickly to find out who it is, im betting they would be flogging it of to someone as soon as they can

dont worry mate i know how you feel!
good luck with getting it back best thing is tell every one you speak to dont take long for word to get around!!

i know the dumb arse thief will prob brag about it and it will get back to me in time. I use to work for aussie post so i've asked all the posties to keep an eye so ive got the south side of canberra sort of covered. but if they are smart about it ill never get my bike back, oh well its save up time again lol

i get so sick of hearing mother f***ers stealing bikes

i swear if caught someone stealing mine i would make sure he wasnt coming out of hospital anytime soon!!!

good luck getting it back mate and i hope you see the guy on the streets in the future so you can pump him

i had my 250f and 3 bikes stolen out of my yard, morons rode it up the road the next day i got it back the day after it got stolen trust me there not many bike theifs that are smart about it!

oh I will mate Ill cave that little c#*ts head in and cut his hands off at the wrist and shove em up his arse

Sorry to hear that mate, like a few others i know how you feel..2yrs ago just before chrissy i had just traded my YZ426 on a new 450, broke a few toes riding one day, covered it up in the shed for about 3 weeks while i was healing and 3 weeks before chrissy someone knocked it off and absolutely everything bike related in my shed at the time. Never got it back, or anything else.

do you have house insurance? id maybe look into that if you do? especially if it was taken from ur house?

Not good to hear mate.

I would register it here first:

The Register of Stolen Dirt Bikes

Good luck with finding it.

Id never seen that MM so i just had a peek...low and behold there is an article from just recently a theft 3 FKN BLOCKS FROM ME.....

Now im concerend, but i been looking to upgrade some lock....good reason to now i think.

Sorry if ive thread jacked Turbo....

Wayne

nah no contents insurance just house insurance allready asked my dad. but most of next pay is going towards a new outlaw ill do a review on the next one or if i get my one back

Id never seen that MM so i just had a peek...low and behold there is an article from just recently a theft 3 FKN BLOCKS FROM ME.....

Now im concerend, but i been looking to upgrade some lock....good reason to now i think.

Sorry if ive thread jacked Turbo....

Wayne

It really is a great site. I know a lot of guys that have had success getting there bikes back through it. Anything is worth a crack.

Keep in mind that the thief may have an account on here and be monitoring this very thread. So if you think your close to catching him keep your info on the down low on here.

My thoughts.

That sucks man! I'll keep a look out for ya,I remember when my bikes got stolen...Rang up the police and they logged it and didn't do crap after...Good luck anyways!

Latest posts

Back