STOLEN!! dhz 160r 2days old!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah im not tellin nobody bout my next one!! except the ppl that ill ride with, but im going to keep it at my gf's dads house. her mum has a "guard dog" its a pommeranian LOL but the dog is just to let dave know there is is someone there and dave is MASSIVE. plus he lives on a battle axe block so its bit more secluded than my house

thats what im talking about , dogs dont need to bite , they just need to draw attention , good idea about keeping it off site also

best oh luck

Sean

2010 Dhz Dpro 160 Race Pit Bike - Boostcruising

Not 100% sure but its worth a look he lives in nsw aswell

nah not my bike "sigh" mine had crf70 plastics

but thanks heaps for trying to help man i really appreciate it!!!!

but i don't think my chances of gettin her back are very good:frustrated:

oh well start saving next pay, ill have another one in about a month and a half if i save hard enough, but that means no drinkin or partying nothing till i get me new beast.
but well worth it imo.

thanks guys

toby

oh you got one of the new dhz... i thought you had one of the older ones...

man thats a bummer that sucks real bad

but it might be easier to find in a way

F*CKING THIEF'S SHOULD BE SHOT

or i rather like the 10 minute reform program that is you get 10 minutes to beat them with a big pole if they die who gives a shit......................if only we had a goverment with some balls no one would steal anything for fear of being killed; illegal boats would be blown out of the water; all fords would be taken off the road; and beer and ciggies would be cheap again..........by the way kids dont smoke it f*cking kills ya one of the biggest mistakes i ever made

Latest posts

Back