Stolen from the garage!!! CRF50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh somepeople also stole from my house, they took 2 bikes and heaps off parts, we reported it to cops but they did shit all, then we found out who did it and i smashed him, then his family came back to my house, and they are all criminals and have been to jail and crap and they came to us to kill us, they came with knives and his dad had a gun, they also came with 3 vans full of guys ready to beat the crap out of us, and my cuzens and mates were called over and we had a massive fight, my cuz put one in hospitall with broken ribs and brocken jaw, i also was smashed, then they threatened to burn our house down, so we had to move, and what did the cops do? absolutley nothing, they recon that they can get away for every thing, they also are regulary in and out of jail, and his dad is known for stabing people , yer its suks, but in the end i maneged to get my bike back, before we were also mates and i also sold him parts, now most of them are in jail. But i hope u get ur stuff back

"and when they left in the 3 vans, they did a skid that went for 2 weeks!"

Yeh somepeople also stole from my house, they took 2 bikes and heaps off parts, we reported it to cops but they did shit all, then we found out who did it and i smashed him, then his family came back to my house, and they are all criminals and have been to jail and crap and they came to us to kill us, they came with knives and his dad had a gun, they also came with 3 vans full of guys ready to beat the crap out of us,

"then I called all my fulli sik boyz! an we waz like "chk chk BOOM!!"

nah mate ur a wanker, they realy did steal from my house and shit , nothing i said is a lie, and yeh we had to move cause of what happened'

Latest posts

Back