- Stolen - Mitsubishi Express Van - Adelaide

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
Hey guys im just seeing if you guys on here can keep an eye out for a late model mitsubishi express van, that was stolen on the 30th November from Salisbury. If you could do that i would appreciate it as its better to get the word out there so i have a better chance of getting my pride and joy back. If anyone sees this van can you call me right away on 0433 - 309 - 999.

Its white
and has 18 inch chrome mags
and a sticker that reads " Justify your existence " on the rear sliding door
and number plate UUW 223.

Also has a few dents and dings on the passengers side of the van. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will try to post up a pic guys a little bit later just need tofind a picture and work out how to upload it

cheers guys

If i cant get it back im gonna have no other choice than to sell my 50 and theres no way i wanna do that ,

take it easy

who would steal a van man thats f#*ked...if u find the van n the guy who stole it pound the f#*k out of him for me ok!!

hope u find it mate!!

i know its not good............worst part was the ppl that stole my van stole a mitsi magna earlier and then when they saw my van they jumped out of that car and broke into my van,,leaving the magna with all 4 doors open and the engine still running........then my mum got a visit from the cops b4 i knew my van was stolen and asked her where i was cos the cops didnt know my van was stolen and the ppl/ ck heads who stole my van were breaking into cars and stealing cd players and stuff. I just hope i get it back and find the wnkrs who stole it too..........

cheers guys pics will be up soon

Latest posts

Back