Stolen Pitpro 140xr Perth

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah sorry mate i actually rode past him n i didnt see wat he came there in.
but next time i go to the pines or where ever i will deffs keep a good look out for u (Y)

mike.

Cheers guys. Still offering a reward for anyone who can help me recover the bike. Lets castrate the f**kers.

it will be one of your friends i bet.. do a lap of all your friends homes ,, just to say hi ,, and a quick look 4 bike or new tracks out the back from them riding it ,, ,, good luck with getting it back man,, 99% of the time it,s a so call friend that does this kind of thing ! if it shows up on ebay ,,i will see it ,,, ,, i,ll e mail you ASP if one shows up on e bay !

Last edited:
If you want to see ur pit pro running again i demand 900$ in cash to be pated by 12 oclock tommorow morning

lol, joking that must suck so bad

If you want to see ur pit pro running again i demand 900$ in cash to be pated by 12 oclock tommorow morning

lol, joking that must suck so bad

Your a Fag. the guys bikes been stolen and you can Joke about it?

Bloody looser.

u must have come from somewhere if you bike was in you van so i recon someones saw you riding and followed u home, its amazing what some poeople do just to steal something, also check ur local pub, that where some poeple go to flog off stuff. i know its weird what people steal, there was u wallet, riding ect, in there they could have stolen. some poeple are stupid, i got my creepy crawley stolen fom out of my pool a few years back. bloody knobs who do that, cant they just make 200 bucks and buy one off ebay, but they probalby steal to sell it again. GOOD LUCK WITH YOU SEARCH, GET THE GUYS WHO DID IT.

Just an update.

I have had a look around the place for it and cannot find her. Apparently nobody knows anything.

I didn't come directly from the bush after riding. When I left I drove around to a few places so it anyone followed me they would have followed me for 6-8?? hours.

I am still offering a reward although it is not as big as the original seeing as I would probably have to fix some stuff by now. Also beer and good karma.

Any info will help a name of a person, a name of a place she was seen, a license plate or anything else that can help recover the bike.

Cheers.

Have you thought? Notice how your Pit Bike has been stolen and then your mates want you out the house? Have you tried to corner any of them? Because don't forget your van keys are in the house and everything like that.

I think you're supposedly 'mates' have stolen your bike, because of jealousy.

But that's what I think, I am saying this because a couple of friends stole my Ford Fiesta from my fields. :(

No new info... outlook is not good.

My keys were in my van (sitting between the driver and passenger seats) with my wallet, helmet and a few other bits and pieces. If they had a look over the car they would have gotten a lot more.

What makes it so shit is I don't have another bike and I have only ridden twice since. Not happy.

hey sorry 2 hear about your bike...but i highly recommend going to the cops with the details. Hillz's 50 got stolen 3yrs ago, went to to cops cos had a pretty good idea who stole it and got it back a wk later...idiots were riding it around and friends saw them and confronted them...they got away but the friends called Hillz and he called the cops, that afternoon or the next day (cant quiet remember) his 50 was back...

Argh those dirty bastards.. im sorry 2 heer that man. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest there crotch and may there arms be not long enuf 2 itch it

That's a shame that these low life scums have to resort to stealing. If you find that teach them a real good lesson. Look around your suburbs. They wouldn't travel miles just to sell your bike..Try pawnbrokers, ebay, second hand shops, newspapers, local tracks, local streets and garage sales. The police are generally no good for things like that but give them a go if you want. Best of luck getting it back.

Hey....put it this way, "2,061" people, at least..across Australia are looking for it already.

Last edited:
Geee, i feel for yah mate! I'd HATE it if someone stole something of mine!

I'll keep an eye out for yah on the net and shit..

yea man my pitpro 140xr was like my baby so i can really see what ya goin thro bruh i got my eyes out.... but there all over SA so its hard to tell..

back in 04 my father!! after doing a big shopping centre job bought my 2 older brothers brand new 05 crf250's and me a 05 cr85 . probly not even 6 months later both crf's stolen out of our shed that was over $20grand worth!, when my 85 was in front of the house in clear veiw .. also on 50 acres so obviosly someone we no!! (still havnt got them or heard anything about them!!) well yer obviosly someone we no because you wouldnt walk past a brand new 85 , unless you KNEW there were 2 250f !!!

i hope u find it i felt heeeps bad for my brothers!!!! cant imagine how u feel ,,

actually it was 03 i think when the first crf250's came out... my brothers craved them all year in all the magz

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back