Story bridge run

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
few of us went for a ride sunday to the story bridge bike show

6 of us mate the effort

we rode from beenleigh to there and back all up about 120 km :D

pub crawled it back home :p

check it out
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X0yENyuolts&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X0yENyuolts&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

we were at the pub lined up with the choppers

heaps off ppl around the bikes

ohhhh i rode past and ppl where laughing at me because i was on a postie hahahahahahaha i flicked them off i hope it was't u lot ????

hahah! imagine what those blokes would have been thinking when you lot rolled in.
I love these cruise vids you're making snitchy

I think you need to try to set up some kind of wind sheild for the mic, it sounds good when you're not moving but just get's way too distorted when you're riding down the road

yea i know mate im onto it ,im trying a few different ideas i really want a new cam tho but hey i just poped my motor so that will be a lil while away

what happened to your motor?
I don't like YX's quality control, that's why I ordered a lifan 140 today :D

frick nose

i was haveing drahmas with it fast ideling and was on a lil ride testing my new takigawa shocks

was fiddleing with the idle screw and though fuck it ,rode home and on the way there she locked up rear wheel

pulled the clutch in and now its fucked lol ,i hate yx as well i want a lifan but want to find a cheaper than 299 for a 125cc

Latest posts

Back