Stuff this...I'm just moving to France....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speak to Sneezy. He had something on the go at one point with quad racing.

Speak to Sneezy. He had something on the go at one point with quad racing.

Yeah I think the problem is with promotions, especially something new, trying to create a scene...takes a lot of hard work for very little financial reward(at least at the start)!

I'll get out there soon start going to some ride days at mx clubs and see what I can get worked out....I almost got an interschools DH racing series set up in second to last year of HS, all was ready to go at the start of hte year, then the PE teacher bailed to another school.

I was pretty devo cause I wanted to prove to all the private school guys...it can be done....after being told it couldnt 100 times!!! Where is DHZ and the site sponsors on this stuff??? People will show up for a set of free freaking grips.....I know I was there when that was the prize pool for DH, then demo's on the 20inch, ride all day for the crowd at an under 16s comp, for literally $12 of something, grips, brake pads, tyre.......and the bragging rights of beating everyone that came with it, for a free set of grips!

Last edited:
I guess these days....2 free beers and some promo chicks to look at would work just as well as free grips did in the passed!

Latest posts

Back