stunting pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eichkay

Reaction score
Well more wheelies than anything i did some circles and 12bar scraps but no pics were posted on the site i found these on.

These pics were taken when i ran into some street bike stunters. enjoy.

ss130.jpg

ss131.jpg

this is one of my fav's
ss132.jpg

Last edited:
thse pics are awesome!!!
bu in a few ur bars look a bit twisted.

Yep , the redbaron bmx bars come pre twisted/bent... I wasn't to impressed, never bothered to do anything about it, i can still ride it fine and mates are bound to crash it and bend a new set as soon as i put em on.

Nope its a Stock Honda Donk... semi auto .. Ive got front and rear brakes on the bars , aswell as a rear foot brake.

3 brake levers ay? Guess thats how they make them for stunting.

The engine appeared stock but seeing the rear brake foot lever made me think the one the bars was clutch. :eek:

3 brake levers ay? Guess thats how they make them for stunting.

The engine appeared stock but seeing the rear brake foot lever made me think the one the bars was clutch. :eek:

Its good or new people that havn't rode a bike before i just tell "if all else fais just pull on both levers" I dont use the bar mounted rear brake much its used when you stand on the rear pushie stunt pegs during a wheelie. Its the only brake ya got that you can grab really.

Figured this seems like the right place to post these
was out playing around in an empty block, first time I ever tried to stunt this little bugger and haven't really even done wheelies on it before so be nice....

Just popping a wheelie
stunt1.jpg

Bit blurry but showing the height I was getting
stunt4.jpg

Now to try some different stuff
stunt2.jpg

stunt3.jpg

Latest posts

Back