Submissions For The Best Agb29 Of The Month

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my AGB-29

P1010127-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Does it have to be MY agb29 or can I just find a pic of one??

Picture082.jpg

& my puss bucket, but notice how i have a REAL FMXXX.com sticker & Sik-PJ has a Knockoff 1

i have a feeling that this pole will interfere with the 50 of the month pole as if you submit this pole after the 50 of the month pole has been generated, the AGB pole will take prefrence on the homepage, not a good thing at all i think as the 50 of the month pole is the more important of the 2.

dont know how your going to resolve this, maybe begin the pole half way through the month as to give the 50 of the month pole a chance to be seen and voted apon.?? ideas??

Cheers, Tony.

we will bust this one before FOTM , it's just a bit of fun this one, no one care's about AGB-29's LOL

i'll make sure i don't interfear with the main stream, the winner has already been decided, i was paid a hansome amount LOL

i have a feeling that this pole will interfere with the 50 of the month pole as if you submit this pole after the 50 of the month pole has been generated, the AGB pole will take prefrence on the homepage, not a good thing at all i think as the 50 of the month pole is the more important of the 2.

dont know how your going to resolve this, maybe begin the pole half way through the month as to give the 50 of the month pole a chance to be seen and voted apon.?? ideas??

Cheers, Tony.

y cant we just do them the same time??????

i could have sworn i said why in the previous post but i will try to clear things up for you. you see only one poll is visible on the home page, if you were to submit this poll AFTER the 50 of the month, the 50 of the month poll (being the more important of the 2) wouldnt be seen and thus may damage the results for voting. if you were to enter your poll BEFORE the 50 of the month, when the 50 of the month poll is submitted it would have priority and thus be visable on the homepage and the resulted votes would be impacted greatly.

my suggestion is to either start your small poll BEFORE the 50 of the month, so its still an active poll but not visable on the homepage, OR start it mid-way through the 50 of the month pole (15th of March) so the 50 of the month poll has a fighting chance to keep results up.

sorry if this still confuses you but i cant make it any clearer.

Cheers, Tony.

Latest posts

Back