Suicide Shifter!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B

Reaction score
Another boring day at home!
so what do i decide to do!
30012007231.jpg

DSC00085-3.jpg

Make me bike a suicide shifter!

this is just the beggining of what im gonna try 2 do with these shifters.
only duct tape now
wait till i get the welder and the blue paint out :D
should look sweet.

Heres a video of it in action!
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/pixofshit/?action=view&current=30012007099.flv

(oh and btw if u notice i dont have a brake leaver atm! broke in a minor crash :()

Yeah mate theres no reason to give him shit about it, thers a saying i know..if you got nothing good to say dont say ANYTHING at all!...i do all kinds of shit when im bored lol! btw looks nice...i dont have hte skills to do stuff like that lol :)

Well if you are posting on here obviously you are fishing for opinions, I gave my opinion and I think its the stupidest thing I've ever seen, handlebars have to parts to hold onto, one for each hand.

man its all a bit of fun guys. i like the idea its pretty funny. i always do things like that when im bored.

Ok if its just a joke thing then cool, but otherwise its pretty useless

Your bike must be a semi auto but it would be funny to relocate the clutch onto the shifter for a real "old school chopper" effect. Your bike do what you want with it. What happend to your front brake?

come onto this forum and start harrasing people... who the fuck do you think you are? (i appologise but these "wise guys" are f#u$kn me of)

Latest posts

Back