Sunny Coast Places

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boys Wit Da Toys

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wondering if you guys know anythink bout these riding spots near the sunny coast whether they are legal/illegal, good/not good etc..

1. There is a track on a huge block of land just after what used to be the big fish go-kart place going north on the right hand side (left hand side if ur heading to brisbane). We always see heaps of people there but we arnt sure if its someones land or what?

And

2. Old Caloundra Rd (off steve irwin way)

Any info would be great.

BWDT

Send a pm to jono he lives up there and should know some places.

The sunny coast has heaps of good places man, all throughout the forestry's there is heaps of different tracks I have been there a couple of times.

if u go out the back of beerwah and landsborugh there is tones of forestry and everything single tracks it is good fun pm me if ur up this way ever and whont to go riding .

the track off the bruce h/way is private?and manly for quad bikes?And is a couple of tracks and compounds that i know of also private.Most of the forestry would be illegal.
Or check out fort lyttonMX in brissy,they hav 50track and races.

yeh i live in landsborough, heeeeps of forestry its good either head up towards maleny/peachester or ride north or south along the bruce highway theres few rangers around but generally pretty quiet and no horses these days with equine flu so its sweet haha i used to hate riding when there was gay ass horse clubs in the forestry

Latest posts

Back