Sunny Coast riding

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifan Rockstar

Reaction score
Hey guys just looking for new people to ride with me an my mates we have a couple of good spots but also hoping to gain knowledge of other areas with jumps an stuff so hit us up.

haha true yeh i ment 9 oi bro is it ok if we go roys road instead of donny brook its just i cant really afford the fuel to go any further then there but theres some mad tracks there that we havent riden before

ok true true i havent been able to get a hold of that shovel or barrow either bro ok il meet ya at the turn off there at 9 then bro

lol you sure its only 5km down cos google maps says it 20km further lol an that doesnt include how far off the motorway we gotto go

Good ride today bro lil more work an that track will be sweet haha ****ing sand puddle lol won't be riding for a long time bro got done on way home unreg trailer 260 so stoked the cop didn't notice my front tyre

spewin stu i didnt no it was unrego'd that sucks mate dont no how he didnt see how bald that front tyre is did he let you take the trailer home?

yeah was a good day man had a heap of fun

haha tommy the photogragher didnt show mate lol

yeah trev ive got two weeks off work so im making the most of it are you comingout to fort on sunday mate?

Latest posts

Back