Sunshine coast forums!!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damo#12

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just lettin all you throttle twisters from sunny coast and surrounds that i have created a forum setup so we can all have a chat locally and get to ride some of these spots that we havent been too..
Its for everyone in SE Queensland and i know its not much now, we could make it great, trying to get more recognition in the scene and somewhere for locals to hang out..
I have an arcade to fill in the time, loads of topics to chat in and im looking for mods and admin to help run the place and get it going, with HOPEFULLY prizes to give away from sponsors and just have some fun!!!!

I really hope this takes off and i will see you guys there hey!!!!

I have some topics to kickstart things, feel free to pm me more headings and topic starters!

sunshinecoast minibike forums

thats the address guys, fill in ur details and fill out the " introduce yourself" thread and lets get the party going!!!

cheers
Damo!

absolutely nothing!!!!!!!! i love it here lol!!!
jst thought i would make a 2nd one for peeps around sunny coast ect.....
all are welcome of course! and my arcade is sweet:p
just another chill out zone really!
its just all about the rep and awareness of minis!

anyone can come say hey! there are no limitations on it, its just some fun 4 everyone!
i have had a few join last night, so lets keep the numbers rolling:)

wats doin bretto r u keen 2 ride

kito haha ? bout time ya got on here.
Yer you know it, im all healed from me pushy off haha, just need this rain to p.off and dry out and good to go, keep the 10th free as got crew coming out for my b/day ride day, got maybe 8 bikes coming so far 6 stockas yiew!!

Latest posts

Back