sunshine coast suburbs

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubsy

Reaction score
Hey peoples just after some info on suburbs around the sunny coast as im in the market for a house. Whats landsborough, woombye and mooloolah like? Distance from the beach and bris airport. If people could help out that would be awesome

Full of Hillbillies, meth labs and animal loving sodamites! :) haha

Only kidding mate!

Landsborough, small old town big pub, not much happened's out there other than the occasional off load of Asian hookers that come in from Brisbane on the train, houses a fairly reasonable, it's about 10 mins from rideable forestry if your bored, 35 mins Caloundra (great beaches) small shopping centre, crappy cinema's. About 45 mins to bris airport.

Woombye, nice little place. Tiny little town, great local pub! Good butcher, 25 mins from the forestry, about 75mins to bris airport. Everything runs mon-fri 7-5 after that closest place after that is Nambour! Basically Punchbowls little brother! ****hole of a town full of dero's. Woombye's about 20mins from Maroochydore the centre of the coast. Nothing bad to say about this place cause I live there! :) great beaches, big shopping centres, normal people.

Mooloolah, small town, no pub, 1 servo, train crossing that you'll get stuck at every morning at 6 :( it's a nice place but a pain in the arse to go to and from. Real close to peachester, great trails out there. About 30 mins to beaches, 20 to shopping complex (Sippy downs) and about an hour to bris airport.

What exactly are you after mate? Big block, good schools, shopping centres?

Probably after a bigger block but did find a real nice place on 900m3 for a good price. Unsure wether to build as im a fair distance to keep an eye on things but it might be the way I get what I want in a place

I know of a few good builders here mate. Not really mates of mine and can't get you any special prices but I know these guys build great houses.
All depends on how much coin you want to spend.

want to keep under 500k if possible just need to start getting quotes and stuff on houses. maybe existing is easier! lol

By the looks of it your trying to stay out of town?

Not too many big block estates here anymore, the ones that are can be quite exy! Anything more specific your after? I'm actually talking with a real estate agent at the moment, I could pass your details on to him if you'd like. He's with Ray White seems like a decent bloke in his late 20's without the normal bs that real estate agents come with!

Although he does come from Victoria so I'd keep an eye on him! :)

haha what areas does he deal with? and also the builders you know they build outside like where you are? when I say big block im talking acre at max id say, be getting to expensive otherwise

as long as you've got enuff room in ya backyard to built a mini track just kidding good luck with the house hunting id be moving up that way if I eva win lotto :D

Latest posts

Back