super dot4 break fluid

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn33ky23q

Reaction score
i just bought castrol super dot4 break fluid

im jst wondering if i can jst top off my break fluid or if i gotta bleed it 1st
the break fluid in my bike now is the factory fluid

so yh any help will be good

thanks in advance

when i got new brake fluid i replaced the whole lot just so there was better fluid in there cause the fluid it came with was just cr**, not sure if you can mix the fluids, i dont see why not but id bleed em if i was doin it

ya better off to bleed your old fluid out.....its most probably just some crappy stuff......masterspoon made a vid about it watch it and you will have no prob

Yeah bleed it out it'll only take a few minutes and you'll notice the difference. Its not a big job at all

the new fluid will only be as good as wat u mix it with. Just use a good clear tube and u will see the new stuff coming through the line. it only takes 5 mins.

ok i will bleed it 1st but what else can i use other than a tube lol coz u noe i dont go stuff like that at my house lol

go to a local hardware shop you will pick some up for about 2 bucks

you can just drain tha lot and let it sit and replace it then and let a bit dribble in to a container (an ice cream comntainer will work) and the tighten it up at the calaper.and then at the lever

well i drained it and it went good lol

but i learnt my lesson and it was not to look down at the main cylinder and press the break or it will squirt into ur eyes lol

painful but yh im orite lol

Latest posts

Back