Super X 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwapperMX

Reaction score
I noticed that this year they had a mini bike race at each event. I wasnt able to make it this year, wasn't all that keen actually, but haven't seen anything about the mini bike races written here. Did anyone race it? Did anyone see it if they went to spectate? Could only be good for promoting the mini bike scene in a good manner. Hopefully they continue to hold the mini bike races at the Super X events next year and into the future. If they do, I would be keen to race it.

I raced the last two rounds , snapped my linkage off in the final of the last race .

Was awesome fun to ride the pro sx tracks! you cant understand what there like untill you actually ride one.

Ill be doing it again next year for sure , cant beat $30 entry to super x , and you get to ride the tracks! lol..

I heard its going to be a massive series next year tho , a few double headers . a round in tas , and a round in perth .

Dont think many rode it from the forums? had a thread somewhere that had abit of the info.

A little birdy told me that they would like to bring the mini's into the national mx tour maybe

the tracks would be hectic and massive with massive ruts but what an experiance

at least you would get to race rain hail or shine and not have some pussy track cancel on ya

but pie in the sky for now i'm yet to here anything more on that

i'm defiantly in if there is a perth round as well

the jumps are pretty big!

301031_10150378395632682_8183732681_8260385_671987605_n.jpg

i went in like 09 to the superX at the Burswood dome it was epic

Yeah Wogtaz I stumbled across some photos of that on another mini forum. Man thats crazy. This is what sorta gave me the idea of riding mini bikes again. I havent ridden a motocross bike for probably 6 months and seriously have the itch to ride again, just dont wanna get committed to riding and racing big bikes again flat out. If I could just ride and race occasionally and then have the chance to race a supercross on a mini bike, then that sounds awesome to me. I have raced supercrosses in the past, and know exactly what you mean about how gnarly the tracks are. Would still be awesome fun, even though very tough, and it looked like most of the crowd were quite interested in watching the mini bikes. Probably expected to see some massive crashes ! :banana:

Latest posts

Back