support for the flood victims of qld

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dude!

Reaction score
our house has been close to flooding a few times this week and seeing whats happening down south is crazy plz show some support with donations of anything. food, cloths or money anything is helpful.

just found out we have to fill up our cars with petrol cuz we wont be able to get any for a few weeks

Me mum is getting rescued atm from work , and her car is gone ! lol . ****s getting real

yeah man i hope your mum is alright bottaz and all respect to everyone up there

i just heard they got evacuated from the evacuation center 0.0

we are stuck:
168621_1829397614250_1219630320_32189279_5192998_n.jpg

that^^^is our only way out...
and its now a river
awsome ;)
there are 8 people CONFIRMED dead and more then 72 missing!!!
man i hope everyone is ok!

Attachments

• 168621_1829397614250_1219630320_32189279_5192998_n.jpg
    168621_1829397614250_1219630320_32189279_5192998_n.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
i hope your alright to aye

and also i checked the weather bureau not long ago and there's still rain heading your way or other people's way... but it looks like it's already there...

i heard queenslanders are getting less money from the austalian government than they gave to indo for the tsunami!!!! WTF our country is so stupid... Giving money to other countrys & letting the immigrates do whatever they want & average Australians are getting pushed to the side

also to add to that why doesn't this country plan these thing's like seriously yeah i know this was unexpected but why don't they come up with plans this is just as bad as the planing for bush fires in Victoria a few years ago

8 people might not be much but everyone counts and now because a lack of planning the poor buggers have lost there lives and i wouldn't imagine it being a non pain full or uncomfortably death
the government only cares how much publicity there making then they do on the people of this **n COUNTRY!

and as hillz said now they have gave to other country's were are they going to pull the money out from now there arse?

Yer i wonder if all the stupid countries we gave money to are giving anything to us for this....

yeah they come beging us for money and they give nothing in return

**n scum bags

also to add to that why doesn't this country plan these thing's like seriously yeah i know this was unexpected but why don't they come up with plans this is just as bad as the planing for bush fires in Victoria a few years ago

8 people might not be much but everyone counts and now because a lack of planning the poor buggers have lost there lives and i wouldn't imagine it being a non pain full or uncomfortably death
the government only cares how much publicity there making then they do on the people of this **n COUNTRY!

and as hillz said now they have gave to other country's were are they going to pull the money out from now there arse?

nah they will just pull it out of julia (pinochio) gizzards ass!
i reckon if they are gonna let boat people stay here then lock em up and give em bread and water till they say "ök im ama sorry willa go bad to a my coontry"
instead of giving them a expensive house, pay for all theyre grocerys, wipe there arse ** it gets me revved up

yeh good luck to every in the floods and i dont mean that in a bad way at all im just so glad im far enough away but i hope everyone whos down there gets through it alright

hey we were hit by floods over here a few years a go now, obviously not to the extent you guys are but i've been watching how its going over there on the news here in the UK, definitely bad times!

i hope everyone involved are doing as well as can be expected given the circumstances. condolences to families with lost or missing relatives.

but it is nice to know the UK isnt the only country that screws its own over though... charity starts at home...:mad:

bloody dirty foreign turban wearing chinkey eyed rude benefit scrounging jobless rag heads need to at LEAST pull their weight in society.

rant over :fumeur7:

bet those **** suckas along the mary river wished theyd got that dam put in now.

Good luck to everyone up in queensland your all fighters and I hope that you all make it through whatever you guys may face.

best wishes to all in queensland.

Riley.

Latest posts

Back