surjury

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilko71

Reaction score
hey guys i snapped my acl in my left knee on sunday and going for part of the surjury tommoz and than in 3 weeks again to repair the acl has anyone had this befor because it sounds like its going to hurt

Yea
Correct,Is going to Hurt for a while,Had a knee reconstruction a few years ago......just keep taking the pain killers they give you...

i did some thing simmerlar with my ankle

i jumped out of a 2 story building hoping to land on a small matress but my left leg missed i ended up dislocating it tore the tendon and chipped the bone in there

pain yeah recovery 3-4 months before i could walk right without limping
riding my ol kx 1 month after lol but nothing big just crusing with a strapped ankle

so i guess yours will be like the same as for recovery time

bad luck man

lol, im going in 4 x-rays tomoz about mi knee, hope i don't need surjury, mi knee has just always been fucked but now i can't walk, lol.
FINGERS CROSSED!

I done my ACL 18 months ago, I still walk with a very bad limp and am still off work.
I take about 9 tablets a day + have a morphine patch on my are that releases 20mg per hour for the pain. Total number of surgeries is 9, with more to come.
Good luck dude, hate to be in your shoes.

And Stick, do you mean metacarpals?

Last edited:
9 surgeries pegleg man i feel your pain all up ive had 10 in gerneral

on the plus side morphine is a fun exsperiance lol

9 surgeries pegleg man i feel your pain all up ive had 10 in gerneral

on the plus side morphine is a fun exsperiance lol
Morphine was only fun at first, now I can't even tell I am taking it.
I shouldn't scare bilko, I should have also said that I got an infection from the first surgery (golden staf) which is why it has been such an ordeal. If it goes as planned I would say even if he has a full reconstruction, he should be good in a few months at most.

man my dad has had 7 operations on the same leg because he didnt get something done but hes is all good now and one was a bad motorbike accident

i had one oberation yesterday and it hurt but all good now soo just fizzio for a week than the reconstruction in 10 days not looking forward to it but got to get it to keep playing reps for footy sooo it has to be done

Latest posts

Back