Suspension help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalby

Reaction score
Hi i am new to this forum so HI lol lol.
I was wondering i bought this bike the pitpro it says fully adjustable front usd fork but im not sure where i have added a thread to show u the bike and to see the specs ur self
http://www.pitpro.com.au/pitpro1_web.pdf
looking forward from hearing from yous.

Thanks Kalby:D :D

Yea i kinda thought that.
i was wondering y it says they are.

Thanks Kalby

So you pay more than you should when you buy it off ebay thats why.

After you have put the bike together and ridden it you are overcome with joy and leave positive feedback on ebay. Then afer a couple of hours riding you start to have a play to improve handling and realise you didnt get what you paid for. If people who bought these things on ebay held off on leaving feedback and left a bit of negative feedback the sellers might fix up there act.

probably not but they might.

If you only just bought the bike you could ring the dept of fair trading see where you stand and then contact the seller and ask for a set of forks to be sent to you.

Last edited:
True what cass said about dept of fair trading but the seller would be pretty pissed. They also say choromoly frame but it's aluminum, I talked to BSE in China who makes these bikes. Still pretty happy with the bike, not leaving negative feedback considering how much I paid I reckon it's good value. They just need to fix up the details in their ebay listings.

The frame on the pitpro 138cc bike in the pic is not Aluminium Alloy it is Chromemoly ie[A Steel alloy] Twin tube Steel frame.The Advertisement even states that in the Spec sheet

Latest posts

Back