Suspension HELP!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie182

Reaction score
hey, im just asking everyones oppion.

im planning on buying a new rear shock, and everyone on here seems to go for fastace. i have looked on the net and stuff at some fastace shocks and was wanting to know who has them and are they good for the price? so some help with back shocks would be good. price range between 100-250.

also with front forks, the stock ones ive got on my pit pro 125rr are a bit soft. i was thinking about buying some new fork springs to go in? cause i cbf saving for a new set of forks.

just through in some ideas would be great!

thanks guys

Hey mate, Best bet for a rear shock would be a fastace, try looking on ebay i know they have some on there for fantastic prices!
With your front forks if there the USD type, try using a harder compound of oil, if still no success try putting sleaves of metal in them to compress the springs, Good luck mate!
Aaron

Hey guys thanks alot, with the fastace shocks, is it better to have a higher lb spring? like is a 550lb spring or a 1000lb spring better? also is it better to have a resoivoir on it?

One down side of ebay purchasing is you dont know if the item your purchasing is geniune, make sure you pm the seller for prove of authentication. Goodluck Aaron.

i sell shocks over ebay, run em on my bikes and the are strong as, with the spring rate it depends on your style of swingarm and how stiff you would like it but generally 1000lbs is great for a mono type and 550lbs is good for a tri style swinger. hope this helps

Latest posts

Back