SUSPENSION UPGRADE

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskyboyscott

Reaction score
Hi All. I'm just new to this forum so I hope this question hasn't been asked a thousand times.

I want to upgrade the suspension on my son's Orion 373 150cc big wheel. It has USD forks & an adjustable shock. The forks are quiet stiff & the shock is like a pogo stick. He only weights in at about 40kg so the standard set up isn't doing the job. I put a lighter weight oil in the forks but I reckon the spring are to heavy. I'm hesitant to buy replacements online as I'll likely end up in the same boat. I've been looking at suspension from a CR/YZ/RM/KX80 but then I need to graft it onto the Orion. I'd really like some to bolt straight in.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Cheers. Scott.

gpx black labels from dhz would be perfect and the fastace or gpx rear are a good budget upgrades otherwise your lookin at a grand for marzocchies and 5/600 for a elka rear shock

Look for a whole front end if possible i hear the kx 80 ones fit maybe someone with some more experience can chime in

gpx black labels from dhz would be perfect and the fastace or gpx rear are a good budget upgrades otherwise your lookin at a grand for marzocchies and 5/600 for a elka rear shock

I agree with this. Ring KC from Dhz he will steer u straight

Latest posts

Back