Sussy Upgrde ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerroy

Reaction score
Hey Guys

whats the best/cost effective front forks to get upgrading the USD ones on ABG29 ?

been looking around see the fastace ones look pretty popular

and the rear ?

cheers

Last edited:
get a fastace 66rc for the rear there about $150-$180 dunno about the front.

yeah i can see the As03 DHZ is selling them for about 350 buy now

will that give me a noticable increase in stability ?

dam this bikes upgrades cost more than the thing ahah ah wel its all fun and games

The AS02 forks are far better then the AS03, they are adjustable in both ways, compression and rebound, where as the AS03 are made from a crappier metal and are only rebound ajustable, i think they are both good upgrades for your bike though

hey guys thanks for the info

Le|Garage i can get the AS-02 for about $400 so it would be well worth going to them ?
they are a straight swap right ?
i guess then couple that with the Fastace rear 66RC

Pittin im happy to sell them to you when i get the new ones but might not be for a month or so PM me if really intrested and ill let you know when the new ones come

Hey the Rear standard on Atomiks aint a Fastace right ?

casu it looks very much like this

Hey yeah, for $400 might as well get the AS02, make sure the lengths are right though, becuase i'm pretty sure the ATOMIK pro x forks are longer then standard pit bike forks which are (655mm)..yes the standard rear shock on atomiks are fast ace forks but they arn't compression adjustable like the piggy back fast ace shock (can't remember model number)

Ah the ones i found for 400 bucks are 700mm so that would seem about right then ill go measure make sure
well i will prob do the front first casue that will effect handling alot more than the rear and then get the rear after

thanks again

Latest posts

Back