swapping 90cc heads????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
hey i was wondeirng would it be possible if i swapped the heads on my 90cc with a 125cc one instead of buying a whole new engine is it possible to do

2.jpg

look like you could but you would have to check all the dimensions and also whether the cams are similar enough, ie same amount of teeth on the cam sprocket.

its a 90cc nd i have been told from neighbour that helps me with mechanicl things thst the piston rings on it are going nd i was wanting to upgrade to a 125cc but would prefer not to pay 200 for a new motor so is it possible?

ok well i dont exactley kno wat a cam is so i really dont kno wat ur talking bout lol ( i dont kno much bout motors)

you can use the 90cc head but it wont go as hard if you used it instead of bigger valves

i dun a conversion at work one of these switched to a 110cc head and barrel

the head isnt going to help you with your ring problem

can be done if the 90cc inners are the same as 125 , but i know it can be done with a 110cc head ,and you can upgrade the bottom bore piston end the piston is some what bigger and the bore is milled out a little

Latest posts

Back