swingarm bolt

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosie

Reaction score
does anyone know where to buy a new one
preferably h/t
thanks rosie

Last edited:
UMMMMMM Nut & Bolt shop ?? well thats what there called where i live

Nuts &Bolts and yep they got every typ of nut and bolt ,but they dont sell chickens ??

take the old one to a bolt shop and see if they've got one, the other day I took most of my bolts to one and they replaced them all with hi-tensil, cost me about $25

i snapped my swingarm bolt over a jump cause i think my shocks too little, but the bolts only 10mm! we went to local import bike shop, they said "go to the bolt shop" so i went there there words are i got nothing like that! we can order them in but it will be about $50 a bolt!! the lads at the bolt shop said we would have to get 1 made from this other place!!

ive also rang Dirtmax (Urban Motox) in wollongong and they got nothing either!

i dont wanna get 1 made!! so wha do i do??

Thanks

i snapped my swingarm bolt over a jump cause i think my shocks too little, but the bolts only 10mm! we went to local import bike shop, they said "go to the bolt shop" so i went there there words are i got nothing like that! we can order them in but it will be about $50 a bolt!! the lads at the bolt shop said we would have to get 1 made from this other place!!

ive also rang Dirtmax (Urban Motox) in wollongong and they got nothing either!

i dont wanna get 1 made!! so wha do i do??

Thanks
if your bike is crf style a honda bolt will fit just ask for a crf50 swingarm bolt there $22 with the nut and bolt.

will most honda dealers stock these or will i have to order one in?

i had to order mine in, so u will most likely have to aswell it only took over night to get in

Latest posts

Back