Swingarm bushes aftermarket for a tonelli gorilla

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esmae

Reaction score
Anyone got any idea where i can get some bushes for a tonelli gorilla (skyteam) that aren't from skyteam. The ones in my mates bike are flogged out after 1000 k's and i don't want standard (tonelli) ones to replace them, we bought some genuine honda ones from jamie but the honda ones are 23mm od and the skyteam ones are 24mm od. WTF why make them 1 mm bigger, what a pain in the bum. any info would be greatly appreciated

go roller bearing a good bearing shop off you go. it will be like my over one or g craft regards guy

i think you may struggle it find a fit , even roller bearings wont be a stand size i bet , can you make something from clark rubber , i dunno just a guess

Worse comes to worse buy a small length of black delrin round bar from bearing shop and get the turned up by a machinist , they will not wear out then

If ya not using the honda ones bring them on the weekend ill buy em off ya if ya want, need a new pair and cant be assed going down the see the wankers at springwood honda

If ya not using the honda ones bring them on the weekend ill buy em off ya if ya want, need a new pair and cant be assed going down the see the wankers at springwood honda

That'll be good mate, they're unused. i'll try to remember to bring em, we can do some bush repairs on your swingarm. stick it in the fire to expand the metal and hit em out with a gumnut

That'll be good mate, they're unused. i'll try to remember to bring em, we can do some bush repairs on your swingarm. stick it in the fire to expand the metal and hit em out with a gumnut

Hahahah already done mate, got the oxy onto them when i took them out to get the swingarm painted

Anyone got any idea where i can get some bushes for a tonelli gorilla (skyteam) that aren't from skyteam.

G'Day,

Skyteam sources all rubber and plastic parts from various MIC suppliers. MIC rubber products are of low quality as discussed at length some years ago.

I know, that's why i asked if there was an alternative. Thanks for your input though :)

Latest posts

Back