Sydney Motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7deanos1993

Reaction score
Hello

I've been talking to the guys at Kartatak Go-Kart track in Arncliffe, 5 minutes from Sydney CBD. They said they would start Motard/Pocket Bike racing on Tuesday nights, if I can get at least six people to come. Costs $20 per person for the night, so if anyones keen, give us a yell.

Heres a link to there site

Kartatak - Go Kart Racing - Sydney

argh i wish it was a bit closer to home, is there anywhere else in sydney where you can race mini motard?

bring it on!!!!!!:) advertise it at a few bike shops around sydney and youll get hundreds:)

what we need, somewhere to ride/race. so what if arnie is a bit of a trek from here? still less than an hour:)

Yea, DHZ is fairly close to Arncliffe, so I'm sure if we advertise there we'll get some numbers.

hey, me and 9 of my friends have been taking our pocket bikes there for a while now, don't tell em you want to race cause they will charge you an extra $20, they tried to do that with us but we said 'nah we'l just rock up whenever and do our own thing'. We get 10 of us down there and go on inbetween cart races, you get plenty of time.

hey, me and 9 of my friends have been taking our pocket bikes there for a while now, don't tell em you want to race cause they will charge you an extra $20, they tried to do that with us but we said 'nah we'l just rock up whenever and do our own thing'. We get 10 of us down there and go on inbetween cart races, you get plenty of time.

Sweet. This solves our people problem then. What times and days do you guys go? What are the safety requirements, in relation to safety gear, catch cans, etc....

Tracks in Sydney

Hey there ...

i live in richmond, nsw and i've been trying to find a place to ride my pit bike! the place where i ride now is a no go zone and looking for a place a lil more legal lol

JJ

weve got it soooo good in QLD
im pretty sure they do something in woolongong
they have a 150cc limit
good luck getting it going

i took the pocket bikes out to kartattak ages ago. they just let you on at any time when theres no go karts on. not sure if its still the same. its a really tight track so i dunno if youd manage to get a pit bike around there easily

we race at wollongong city raceway. theres usually 3 or 4 motards down there on racedays. there quite strict on safety so you need the catch cans and the like. im not sure about safety gear but we have to wear full one piece leathers and a proper motorbike helmets on the mini motos.

Bikes

shoot them an email anyway. would love to see more 'tards out there :p

its a shame the butterfly farm closed down though for bikes though. that was a killer track!

Latest posts

Back